Sunday, May 31, 2009

Missed me??

Lolzz.. That's what I think my poor blog did. As i mentioned in my earlier post I'm too.. lazy to keep updating my blog! Anyways sorry blog, u'l not miss me now on!! :P(cant assure you firmly) Its been 4 months, if i'm not wrong since i last posted. Not that i was only lazing, but had a so called heavy dose of exams and all that silly stuff. Dont knw why so much stress on all the academics? People dont know that , "aakhir padai se bhi kabhi kisi ka bhala hua hai?" Used to be so exhausted, i guess had my dinner and dozing off were more than enough, leave alone the blog. It was more like dragging yourself to college, attend lectures(damn this attendance), travel back, then loitter around till you feel sleepy and then back to college. (Sigh!) Moreso did not have much to write about. Things that were happening around could not be written down ;)


Last month, was kind of stressing. Btw, it'd be wrong of me to say that i worked hard, but STILL!! Exams, exams and more exams. I mean, why cant these people judge us on something better?? for instance creativity, innovativeness etc. But then, I am least hopeful that things would change.


So now that my vacations have started, plan to do a lot of....Nothing (hehehe). Have a few things in mind, lets see if they work out well. My folks are like "Give up your laidback habbits!!". In response I usually quote a good friend of mine, "22 years se nai badle, toh ab kya badlenge". So true.... I hope to finish off some pending books, that I left in the middle.


Bohot ho gaya, nothing else on my mind at the moment!!





Will try to posting regularly... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment